JOBS Act: Where Are We, What Should We Focus on Next?
S. Jordan Associates participated at the recent Off-the-Record Milken Institute Round Table JOBS Act: Where Are We, What Should We Focus on Next? Discussion points included:
- Is Title I Making IPOs Easier?
- What is the impact of Crossover Investors on Facilitating IPOs?
- How is 506 (c) – General Solicitation Being Used?
- What is the Impact of the Bad Actor and Investor Accreditation Verification Process?
- What Roles are Portals Playing?
- What Roles Are “Investor Syndicates” Playing ( Online Venture Funds – AngelList)?
- Who is Going to Use Crowdfunding?
- What Types of Offerings Are Expected? Examples…
- What is the Level of Interest Among Companies/Investors?
- REG A+ Limitations?
Click here and provide your email address to see a summary of the discussion points.