ELIO Motors’ successful capital raise ($17M from 6,000+ investors) and listing on the OTC Markets has elevated Reg A’s (Title IV of the JOBS Act) profile in the capital markets. Watch our webinar to learn how this novel financing vehicle enables companies to:
- “Go Public” at lower costs; list on the OTC or NASDAQ exchanges
- Confidentially file with the SEC
- Solicit the general public without established relationships via social media
- Access non-accredited investors’ ~$14 trillion of new capital
- Be preempted from Blue Sky Laws
Our distinguished webinar panel included preeminent leaders in the financial technology and investment banking industries: Josh Rutberg (Managing Director, Loyal3), Mark Elenowitz (CEO, BANQ), Rod Turner (Founder, Manhattan Street Capital) and Scott Jordan (CEO, S. Jordan Associates).
On April 21, more than 80 investment professionals and emerging growth company executives participated in SJA/ShareVault’s webinar, “New FinTECH Funding Alternatives for Life Science Companies.” Topics of discussion included answers to the following questions:
- Can I leverage FinTECH Portals (~AngelList, Capbridge, HealthiosXchange, Healthfundr) to raise capital from retail and institutional investors?
- How should I set my expectations regarding the amount of capital I can raise under the JOBS Act (Title’s II, III, and IV)?
- Can I simultaneously raise capital and list on an exchange (OTCQX, NASDAQ) via Reg A+ (Tier II) and do I need to hire an underwriter?
- How did Elio Motors raise $17M via Reg A+ and “Go Public” on the OTCQX Exchange? How is Stock performing to date?
Get answers to these questions and much more.